Product Line: Ancient Gaufrage Cowhide (GFN)
- Average Hide Size: 40 - 45 SF Center Cut Hides
- Minimum Order: 2 Sides or 2 Center Cut Hides
- Performance Rating: 3 of 5
- Flammability: Inherently Flame Resistant. Additional flame-proofing and certification available upon request, at no additional charge.
- Lead Time: Standard and Custom Colors: 4 - 5 Weeks
Product LineProduct Characteristic Sheet (GFN) Standard Specification Sheet (GFN) Embossing Details Kasbah (KA) Embossing Details Marrakech (MA) Embossing Details Moroccan (MOR) Embossing Details Mosaic (MS) Embossing Details Palm Damask (PD) Embossing Details Persia (PS) Ancient Gaufrage Cowhide NFPA 260 Type Cert Learn More About Townsend Leather
Ancient Gaufrage is a supple nubuck cowhide that is roller-embossed then hand-tipped with multiple applications of clear, metallic, and pigmented finishes to appear lovingly worn and distressed with a fine old patina.
Standard and Made-to-Order colors can be crafted to your exact specifications to meet most design desires, budget needs, and lead times.
If you have any questions about this product or want to discuss ways to custom-craft it to your specific needs contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org