Product Line: Aniline Gaufrage Geometric Cowhide (GFA)
- Average Hide Size: 40 - 45 SF Center Cut Hides
- Minimum Order: 2 Sides or 2 Center Cut Hides
- Performance Rating: 3 of 5
- Flammability: Inherently Flame Resistant. Additional flame-proofing and certification available upon request, at no additional charge.
- Lead Time: Standard and Custom Colors: 4 - 5 Weeks
Product LineProduct Characteristic Sheet (GFA-GEO) Standard Specification Sheet (GFA) Embossing Details Blocks (BL) Embossing Details Mini Cobble (MCB) Embossing Details Small Squares (SSQ) Aniline Gaufrage Cowhide NFPA 260 Type Cert Learn More About Townsend Leather
Aniline Gaufrage Geometric is a full grain leather that is roller-embossed then hand-tipped with multiple applications of clear, metallic, and pigmented finishes to highlight the geometric patterns.
Standard and Made-to-Order colors can be crafted to your exact specifications to meet most design desires, budget needs, and lead times.
If you have any questions about this product or want to discuss ways to custom-craft it to your specific needs contact us at: email@example.com