Product Line: Pebble Woven (WVP)
- Average Hide Size: 54" Wide Goods
- Minimum Order: 6 linear inches
- Performance Rating: 2 of 5
- Flammability: Inherently Flame Resistant. Additional flame-proofing and certification available upon request, at no additional charge.
- Lead Time: Standard In-Stock Colors: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Lead Time: Custom Colors: 20 Weeks
Product LineProduct Characteristic Sheet (WVP) Standard Specification Sheet (WVP) Pebble Woven NFPA 260 Type Cert Learn More About Townsend Leather
Pebble Woven is a true labor of love and a showcase of today’s spin on old-world craftsmanship. Genuine woven leather made from our Mesa cowhide, burnished to create a time-worn patina and distressed look then woven on antique teak looms creating an exquisitely beautiful product.
Pebble Woven is one of our beloved products featured in our In-Stock options, available for shipment in as fast as 3 - 5 business days in most cases.
Standard and Made-to-Order colors can be crafted to your exact specifications to meet most design desires, budget needs, and lead times.
If you have any questions about this product or want to discuss ways to custom-craft it to your specific needs contact us at: email@example.com